limited to twice the cost of your booking (or the appropriate proportion of this if not everyone on the booking is affected). We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury that arises as a result of our negligence or that of any of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
7. Financial Protection. All the package holidays we sell, including those that we might organise for you, come with protection for your money. If you buy a single travel service then this might not apply. Package holidays are protected by the package organiser and we will provide you with their confirmation. When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
- WHEN WE SELL FACE TO FACE. If, after selecting and paying for one travel service, you book additional travel services for your trip or holiday via our company, you will NOT benefit from rights applying to packages under the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018. Therefore, we will not be responsible for the proper performance of the individual travel services. In case of problems please contact the relevant service provider.
- WHEN BOOKING ONLINE. If, after selecting and paying for one travel service, you book additional travel services for your trip or holiday via our company, you will NOT benefit from rights applying to packages under the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018. Therefore, our company will not be responsible for the proper performance of the individual travel services. In case of problems please contact the relevant service provider.
- WHEN WE SEND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES. If you book additional travel services for your trip or holiday via this link/these links, you will NOT benefit from rights applying to packages under the Package Travel Regulations. Therefore, our company will not be responsible for the proper performance of those additional travel services. In case of problems please contact the relevant service provider.
However, if you book any additional travel services A) during the same visit to or contact with our company, B) during the same visit to our company’s booking website, or C) via links we provide not later than 24 hours after receiving the confirmation of the booking from our company, the travel services will become part of a linked travel arrangement. In that case we have, as required by the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, protection in place to refund your payments to us for services not performed because of our insolvency. Please note that this does not provide a refund in the event of the insolvency of the relevant service provider.
We have taken out insolvency protection with ABTA – The Travel Association. You can contact ABTA at 30 Park Street, London, SE1 9EQ; firstname.lastname@example.org; 0203 758 8779) if services are denied because of our insolvency.
Note: This insolvency protection does not cover contracts with parties other than with us, which can be performed despite our insolvency.
A copy of the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 can be found at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2018/634/contents/made
8. Passport, visa and health requirements. We can provide general information about the passport and visa requirements for your trip. Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. Neither we nor the supplier(s) accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements. Please note that these requirements may change between booking and departure. Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. Please ask us for full details. We can provide general information about any health formalities required for your trip but you should check with your own doctor for your specific circumstances in good time before your departure..
9. Accommodation Ratings, Standards and Information. All ratings are as provided by the relevant supplier. These are intended to give a guide to the services and facilities you should expect from your accommodation. Standards and ratings may vary between countries, as well as between suppliers. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any ratings given. All descriptions and content on our website or otherwise issued by us is done so on behalf of the supplier(s) in question are intended to present a general idea of the services provided by the supplier(s) in question. Not all details of the relevant services can be included on our website. All services shown are subject to availability. If you require any further details, in respect of any accommodation or any other services please contact us.
10. Complaints Because the contract for your arrangements is between you and the supplier, any queries or concerns should be addressed to them. If you have a problem whilst on holiday, this must be reported to the supplier or their agent immediately. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity for the supplier to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may therefore be reduced or extinguished as a result. If you wish to complain when you return home, write to us. You will see our name and contact details in any confirmation documents we send you. If the matter cannot be resolved and it involves us or another ABTA member then you have the option to use ABTA’s ADR scheme, approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. See clause 13 and www.abta.com
11. Final Travel Arrangements Please ensure that all your travel, passport, visa and insurance documents are in order and where applicable you arrive in plenty of time for checking in at the port or airport. For flights it may be necessary to reconfirm your flight with the airline prior to departure. If you fail to reconfirm you may be refused permission to board the aircraft and you are unlikely to receive any refund.
12. Delivery of Documents All documents (e.g. invoices/tickets/Insurance policies) that require to be posted will usually be sent to you via Royal Mail. Once documents leave our offices we will not be responsible for their loss unless such loss is due to our negligence. If tickets or other documents need to be reissued all costs must be paid by you.
13. ABTA We are a member of ABTA, membership number N0787. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can’t resolve your complaint, go to www.abta.com to use ABTA’s simple procedure. Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com.