Other dates & departures are available on request. Subject to availability and price changes.
* Great time of year to visit
* The Harding Hotel is in a perfect location, 2-3 minute walk from Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and Christchurch Cathedral
* Scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor (based on over 2,700 reviews)
* Covered by our Co-op Holidays Promise
Dublin is the capital city of Ireland, situated on the east coast, at the mouth of the River Liffey and within the province of Leinster. It is flanked on the south by the Dublin Mountains, a part of the Wicklow Mountains range.
Dublin really does feature the best of both worlds, from the bustling city life with a thriving retail scene, must see attractions and great nightlife to historical hub. Does architecture enthral you? If so, Dublin has some true gems like the Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin Castle, Busáras, the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and The Convention Centre. Further to this the city also has a fascinating historical past, striking street art scene and plenty of bracing walks.
TripAdvisor’s top attractions include:
Harding Hotel - In the Heart of Dublin City
The Harding Hotel is ideally located in a central and convenient part of historic Old Dublin. The hotel is within a 2-3 minute walk from Dublin Castle, Christchurch Cathedral and the vibrant Temple Bar but on a quieter side street – one of Dublin‘s oldest streets.
Travel networks are easily joined and the hotel is brilliantly served by the Airlink bus to/from the airport and the Hop-On-Hop-Off buses. Choose to explore some of Dublin’s older streets personally or join some of the nearby walking tours and join in the legacy of the Vikings through to the times of George Frederic Handel performing his wonderful Messiah for the very first time on Fishamble Street and the other major events in Dublin to modern days.
Harding Hotel prides themselves on offering a genuine Irish welcome. The friendly and helpful staff are always there to help and the hotel’s Copper Alley Bistro and Darkey Kellys public bar provide onsite dining & entertainment.
* Price correct as of 12/05/21, subject to change and availability. Based on 2 sharing. 10kg hand luggage included per person. Optional transfers and hold luggage can be added for a supplement. Alternative dates, durations and departure airports also available at a supplement. Provided by Co-operative Holidays Limited, ABTA & ATOL protected.
You're covered by our Co-op Holidays promise, if things need to change:
BOOK IT - Deposits starting from only £49pp
CHANGE IT - With no admin fees
CANCEL IT - Up to 6 weeks before departure and only lose your deposit
REFUND IT - Money refunded within 10 days if we have to cancel your holiday
ATOL & ABTA protected