Other dates & departures are available on request. Subject to availability and price changes.
* New Tour for 2021
* Expert Tour Manager
* Programme of Daily Tours & Visits
* 4 Nights in 4* Accommodation
Bringing together the varied countryside and rugged coastlines with the contrast of the bustling city, this captivating insight into Northern Ireland is not to be missed. Begin to understand the divided history of Belfast with a tour of its most significant landmarks and murals. Not forgetting the maritime significance of this incredible city, with a visit to the Titanic Experience, and the stunningly manicured gardens of the Stewarts – noted to be some of the best in the world. We also see the more rural parts of Northern Ireland, with scenic drives along the Antrim Coast, Lough Strangford and Giants Causeway, finishing off with a sample of the areas favourite drink – true Irish whiskey.
* Discover the history of the capital on a guided tour of Belfast
* Step back in maritime history at the Titanic Experience
* Enjoy a scenic drive along the Antrim Coast to Giants Causeway
* Experience Irish whiskey on a Bushmills tour and tasting
* Enjoy some of the best gardens in the world at Mount Stewart
* Four nights in four-star accommodation with breakfast
Day 1- Arrival in Belfast & City Tour
Day 2- Titanic Experience
Day 3- Antrim Coast, Giant Causeway & Bushmills Distillery
Day 4- Mount Stewart
Day 5- Return Home
Multiple 2021 & 2022 dates are available, subject to price change.
4* Europa Hotel - Belfast
The family-owned hotel is situated on Belfast’s Golden Mile walking distance to popular shopping centres. The family-owned hotel has tastefully decorated bedrooms and a restaurant.
*Price subject to change & availability. Based on 2 adults sharing. Prices correct at time of publishing.