The following rules apply to your participation in the Co-operative Travel £1,000 Getaway Giveaway Competition. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules:
1. To enter, entrants must complete the required online entry form between 00:01 1st January 2019 to 23:59 28th February 2019. Enter by post for free, send your name and contact telephone number to Getaway Giveaway, Co-operative Travel, 62 Wolverhampton Road, Walsall WS2 8DD. All postal entries must be received by 28th February 2019.
2. Promotion period runs from between 0:01 1st January 2019 to 23:59 28th February 2019. All entries must be received within this time.
3. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate. Limited to one entry per person.
4. Prize: There will be 1 randomly selected winner who will win £1,000 towards any holiday booking with Co-operative Travel.
5. The winner will be notified by email up to 14 days after the Competition has ended and the winner must then respond in order to claim the prize within 14 days of receiving contact from Co-operative Travel.
6. Booking must be made before midnight 30th April 2019. A maximum £1000 credit will be applied to the booking. Credit can only be used against one holiday booking, and can not be used on multiple holiday bookings. Should the value of the booking be greater than £1,000, any outstanding balance over £1,000 must be paid by the winner at the time of booking. Should the value of the booking be less than £1,000 the winner will not be entitled to any remaining balance.
7. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
11. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: Co-operative Travel, part of The Midcounties Co-operative Group, Co-operative House, Warwick Technology Park, Warwick CV34 6DA
Available on selected holidays departing between 1st January 2019 and 31st December 2019.
£50 discount applied on selected holidays departing between 1st January 2019 and 30th April 2019 with minimum spend £1000, max spend £1999.99. £100 discount applied on selected holidays departing between 1st January 2019 and 30th April 2019 with minimum spend £2000. £70 discount applied on selected holidays departing between 1st May 2019 and 30th September 2019 with minimum spend £1000, max spend £1999.99. £200 discount applied on selected holidays departing between 1st May 2019 and 30th September 2019 with minimum spend £2000, max spend £3999.99. £300 discount on selected holidays departing between 1st May 2019 and 30th September 2019 with minimum spend £4000. £75 discount applied on selected holidays departing between 1st October 2019 and 31st December 2019 with minimum spend £1000, max spend £1999.99. £150 discount on selected holidays departing between 1st October 2019 and 31st December 2019 with minimum spend £2000.
Discounts apply to online bookings only. Not available in store or over the phone.
Discount will only apply to selected package holidays. And will apply to the total value of the booking excluding extras.
All holidays are subject to availability, and booking conditions.
Cannot be combined with any other promo code, offer or discount unless stated otherwise.
Offer available for a limited time only and may be withdrawn or altered without notice.
No cash alternative will be offered.
If the holiday is cancelled, cancellation charges will apply to the full price of the holiday excluding discount.
If the holiday is amended after the booking and no longer meets eligibility criteria stated, the discount will no longer apply, and full holiday price will be applied.
This free policy is only available to UK residents aged 79 and under and who are in their home country at the time of booking. Anyone with any pre-existing medical condition(s) who would like to cover them under this policy must declare all their pre-existing medical conditions to the Medical Screening department on 0343 658 0362. This free insurance is only available on new Co-operative Holidays, P&O Cruises, Cunard, Royal Caribbean & Celebrity bookings. This free insurance policy is Economy level of cover for European Holidays and Super level of cover for Cruises booked from 11th January 2019 to 14th January 2019 . Cover is limited to a minimum cover duration of 7 days and maximum cover duration of 17 days. The Super policy includes cover under all sections of the policy for Cruises, but the Economy policy does not include the Cruise Pack Option which needs to be purchased as an upgrade. If you would like to make any further upgrades to this free policy then additional charges may apply. The Midcounties Cooperative Limited is an Appointed Representative of Rock Insurance Services Limited, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA number 300317).
Use our simple search, & book online for our best prices.
Speak to one of our friendly team. Call us on 01922 234 400
Find your nearest
Co-operative Travel Branch.
Use online chat to find answers to your questions.
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now